Thank You for your recent application to become an Ultra Coral Australia Partner.
We normally respond to these requests within 2 business days and will notify you of the status at this time.
We look forward to providing a top-notch service for you in the near future.
For help please email email@example.com
The Ultra Coral Australia Team
Who we are
We are pleased to welcome you to our website here at www.ultracoralaustralia.com, a Proudly Australian Owned website by Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd.
Application for Partnership Account at Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd
It is a condition to obtain a Partner Account that you are an aquarium related business, a public aquarium or an educational or research facility. We require a copy of your business registration or your company search/registration documents along with a valid Import Permit showing a valid address.
All orders placed through this website are subject to final confirmation and acceptance by Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd. Orders are subject to the following terms of trade: -
- Minimum order of $5000.00 US dollars mixed coral value excluding freight and other charges
- Pro-forma invoice to be paid in full upon order (Orders are not secured or will not be shipped until full payment has cleared)
- Freight, Dead on Arrival (DOA) & Credit adjustments may be made on the following shipment, subject to our terms and conditions
- We do not offer split orders or tranship. (It is your responsibility to sort coral, repack and reship yourself)
Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes on reasonable prior notice to you. If Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd requests payments for increased prices, it will be reflected in the invoice.
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of an order is subject to the following terms and conditions: -
- Confirmation of an order to Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd via email constitutes an offer to Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd to supply the specimens indicated on same. Packing of the goods and delivery of same to the appropriate carrier constitutes acceptance of the offer by Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd and the offeror waives his/her/its right to be notified of acceptance of the contract prior to shipment.
- Where specimens are ordered that are unavailable at the time of packing, Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd will credit the value of the missing item to your account for future orders.
- Orders will be filled to the best of our ability with specimens distributed from the stock list on a first come first serve basis. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd does not hold coral for clients unless an order is paid for in full.
- Payment amounts will be calculated on the order placed and the Customer advised of the amount required to be paid via proforma invoice. These are estimates only and may not reflect the final invoice total. Overpayments will be retained as a credit against further purchases.
- Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for freight/courier failures, or delays or losses incurred due to handling, as this is beyond the control of Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd. Any claims to be made in this respect are to be filed by the consignee with the relevant carrier service, not with Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd coordinates freight components as part of a service and does not, therefore, accept any responsibility after lodgement of ordered stock with a carrier. Goods shall be consigned, unless otherwise requested by the consignee, as perishable freight. The airline does not include insurance as part of freight costs, if a consignee requires insurance it should be requested and additional fees will apply. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any losses incurred if the shipment arrives after the scheduled arrival. The goods are deemed the property of the consignee upon lodgement with the airline.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims are accepted on a limited** basis. To make a claim, digital photos of the dead stock must be supplied within 12 hours of arrival by emailing or sending through pictures to us. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd does not accept any claims for deaths after arrival in any circumstances.
** All DOA claims are subject to Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd discretion. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd will issue a credit note for any approved DOA which can be claimed on the next shipment.
Your Partnership Guarantee and indemnity
You, being an owner, manager or stakeholder in an aquarium related business or company, public aquarium or an educational or research facility, hereby jointly and severally guarantee payment by the Partner business or company of all monies owed to or becoming owed by the said Partner business or company to Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd. The guarantee shall be a continuing guarantee and should not be affected by time or another indulgence that may be given by you to the said business or company. In the event that there is a change in the ownership of the Partner business or company, then you accept that it is your responsibility to inform Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd in writing of the change in ownership. Until you advise Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd of the change of ownership in writing, you will continue to be liable for any credit extended to the Partner business or company.
You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liability incurred by us for any loss, damage or expense, howsoever caused, suffered by us as a result of your breach of any obligation.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Photographs, Images, Emails & Marketing
Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd aims to include up-to-date pictures of all products on the website. However, our pictures of the product may differ from the actual product. The images are for illustration purposes only because the corals vary significantly from one to the next as far as colour and size. All images remain the property of Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd.
You consent to receiving emails from Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd including any email marketing.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
In using our online website, you must "register" by accurately completing the required details on the registration page. Registration of your partner account is subject to our approval. Once registered, you must not provide your login details to any other person or allow any other person to use your login details. You may only use the online website to order for your aquarium related business, public aquarium or educational/research facility. You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your name and password. You are liable if your users name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your name and password. Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd may suspend or cancel your Partner Account at any time without notice.
In using this Website you agree that you will not, either directly, or indirectly through another party, use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other device or process to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on this Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the this Website, without our prior written permission. You also agree not to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this Website, or copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the this Website without our prior written permission.
Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd has taken reasonable care in producing the website information. However, to the extent permitted by law, Ultra Coral Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and excludes liability for any decision taken on the basis of information shown in or omitted from this Website.
About our terms & conditions
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
We may modify these terms or add additional terms to reflect changes to the law. You should look at the terms regularly.
The material on this site is published by us and is intended for use in Australia. The site is not intended for use outside Australia. We make no claim that the information contained on this site is appropriate or may be downloaded legally outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws in your respective jurisdiction.