Images are for illustration purposes only and please note that Coral species vary significantly from one to the next as far as colour, size and temperament.
Common Name: Tooth coral
Basic Water Parameters
8.0 to 8.3
34 - 36ppm
24.0 - 26.0 Celsius
- It is highly recommended to acclimate all corals to a new environment to prevent shocking corals.
- Place the corals in the water from the packing bags and slowly add the water from new environment (Dripping method is recommended).
- Use the water parameter above as a guide.
- When the vessel becomes full , replace the water with the new environment water by a small amount at a time.
- Ensure the water temperature matches with the new environment’s water.
- After the corals have spent adequate time in the acclimation water, gently place the corals to a new environment.
- It is recommended to place new corals under lower light intensity than usually required. Once corals show no signs of stress, it can be moved to higher lighting area gradually.”